Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I barely finished this

This is so long and well..... not that funny, I did not like it. It's awful that you have so many good artist's and still i hated it. It's a sin making this. You should be ashamed that you wasted time on this collab.

RYU VS RAIN RYU VS RAIN

Song

I like the video but the sounds and the song don't fit together, it bugs me alot

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Argue

The guy below me is right that you just made a place for peeps to argue about PS3 and Xbox 360, I for one got PS3 for christmas and i don't care about the blue ray, I dont have any blue ray disc's and i don't know anyone that does. But all that i'm saying is you shouldn't argue about consoles, That's just lame. Great song by the way but i still not agree on every level.

Pandemic Boy Pandemic Boy

Cool

Cool game, I think you got the idea when the swine flu came. But it's totaly worth the time you must have spent on it

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Very good

I think it's very good and the idea is good to. i dont know if it's just me or does this game remind you of Hero RPG?

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Won it in first try

It took me 5 - 10 minutes to beat the game, It's kinda short

Frozen Words Frozen Words

Sounds familiar

Sound familiar it's like in some platform game when th time is running out but still awsome!!!

Gangsta At The Church Gangsta At The Church

Good

This is good but i think its hard to write a rap text to this

TUNEIT responds:

Thanks a lot. But meh.... Maybe you're right.

(DJ-T) Sleeping (DJ-T) Sleeping

Good but kinda slow

This is good but it's slow and sad is that hip hop?

TUNEIT responds:

I've heard emotional hip hop songs before. And what else do you wanna cll this?

End of the world Pen End of the world Pen

Kinda hard to see

It's kinda hard to see what this, you but to many lines with the meteor. You should have drawn flame around it. And take your time while drawing.

Valgeir