Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I barely finished this

This is so long and well..... not that funny, I did not like it. It's awful that you have so many good artist's and still i hated it. It's a sin making this. You should be ashamed that you wasted time on this collab.

RYU VS RAIN RYU VS RAIN

Song

I like the video but the sounds and the song don't fit together, it bugs me alot

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Argue

The guy below me is right that you just made a place for peeps to argue about PS3 and Xbox 360, I for one got PS3 for christmas and i don't care about the blue ray, I dont have any blue ray disc's and i don't know anyone that does. But all that i'm saying is you shouldn't argue about consoles, That's just lame. Great song by the way but i still not agree on every level.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Team rocket can suck on my balls!

Lol, This is funny but it's like i've seen all the scene's before in the flash...

Ackbar : Espionage Ackbar : Espionage

First post

I got first post!

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Lol

Why is he humping a pig?

The Ness Collab The Ness Collab

What is this?

is he a new character or is he a old one that i dont know about becouse he is amazing.

Just a Pilot - Episode 4 Just a Pilot - Episode 4

Have it in color

you should color this. this is really funny but i just cant see the image. my advice is to color this nothing else.

Koalafish responds:

Look you realize you are telling us to change our animation style, its like telling Krinkels to give the Madness characters limbs, and don't say thats different cause its the same

Da line 2 Da line 2

???

eh cool i think i dont think that will be rememberd by anyone that has watched this but it is fun at al so il vote 10/10 5/5.

samwastaken responds:

You will remeber it, because you will add it to your favourites.

Ratty - Episode 1 Ratty - Episode 1

Lol

you should make another one you will make it to the frontpage for sure.